However, not everyone in Australia knows that drugs for potency cialis australia provide not just a temporary result, but also actually help rid the body of symptoms.
Snap tetracycline test kit insertSample Information
• Raw commingled cow milk must be used.
The sample spot is darker than or equal to the control spot.
• Samples must be refrigerated and tested within three days of collection.
• Thoroughly mix the sample before testing.
• DO NOT use abnormal-looking milk.
The sample spot is lighter than the control spot. Precautions and Warnings
NOTE: Results will remain stable for 60 minutes if 5 drops of stop solution are added to the SNAP
device immediately after color development.
• The SNAP device must remain in the heater block for the duration of the test.
• Do not mix sample tubes and devices from different kits.
• Do not use kit components past their expiration dates.
* Tetracycline Test Kit
• If the control spot fails to develop color, retest the sample.
The SNAP Tetracycline Test Kit will detect the following drugs in raw commingled cow milk at or below • The SNAP device must be run in a horizontal position.
these levels: tetracycline 50 ppb, chlortetracycline 100 ppb and oxytetracycline 50 ppb.
Before You Begin
• Tests can be kept at room temperature during the day of use.
• Preheat the heater block to 45°C (113°F) ±5°C.
% Positive at 10 ppb
% Positive at 20 ppb
% Positive at 30 ppb
• Shake the milk sample thoroughly.
• SNAP device has a pink color on the undeveloped spots in the results window and in the activation The SNAP Tetracycline Test Kit does NOT cross-react with the following drugs at the levels indicated: • When pipetting, take the sample from the middle of the sample container and slowly draw the • Sulfamethazine (100 ppb) • Ampicillin (100 ppb) • Gentamycin (300 ppb) sample into the pipette to avoid air bubbles.
• Ivermectin (10 ppb) • Cloxacillin (100 ppb) • Neomycin (1500 ppb) • Penicillin G (50 ppb) • Cephapirin (200 ppb) • Pirlimycin (4000 ppb) Test Preparation
• Amoxicillin (100 ppb) • Ceftiofur (1000 ppb) • Remove the SNAP device, pipette and sample tube from the bag.
SNAP Tetracycline Dilution Protocol
• Check that your heater block has been preheated and the thermometer has held at 45°C (113°F) ±5°C for at least 5 minutes.
Optional: For customers requesting a protocol that will decrease sensitivity by threefold, IDEXX recommends the following: • Check that the reagent pellet is at the bottom of the sample tube. If not, tap the tube to return the pellet to the bottom.
Materials required but not provided:
• 0.2 mL–1.0 mL pipette• 1.0 mL–2.0 mL pipette 1. Pipetting the Sample
Not for use in NCIMS milk-regulatory programs.
• Place the SNAP device in the heater block.
• Mixing vial (minimum 2.0 mL) • Remove and discard the sample tube cap.
• Previously screened raw commingled cow milk (negative milk) • Shake the milk sample thoroughly.
• With the IDEXX pipette, draw up the milk sample 1. Pipette 1.0 mL of negative milk into a mixing vial.
Product and Intended Use
(450 µL ±50 µL) to the indicator line.
2. Pipette 0.5 mL of test sample into the same mixing vial.
• Carefully add all of the milk sample from the pipette to the tube, and 3. Mix by gently inverting 10 times.
The SNAP* Tetracycline Test is an enzyme-linked immunoassay which will detect tetracycline, then shake the sample tube to dissolve the reagent pellet.
4. Run the diluted sample according to the procedure in the kit insert.
chlortetracycline and oxytetracycline residues in raw commingled cow milk. The SNAP Tetracycline Test Kit is easy to use: just follow the instructions outlined in this manual. If necessary, contact IDEXX for additional 2. Incubating the Sample
When the dilution protocol is used, the SNAP Tetracycline Test Kit will detect the following drugs in • Incubate the sample tube in the preheated heater block at 45°C (113°F) raw commingled cow milk at or below these levels: tetracycline 150 ppb, chlortetracycline 300 ppb ±5°C for 5 minutes. Incubation must occur for a minimum of 5 minutes and oxytetracycline 150 ppb.
Tetracycline antibiotics are widely used in the treatment of mastitis and other infections in dairy cattle. Failure and no longer than 6 minutes.
to follow antibiotic label instructions and milk withholding guidelines may result in antibiotic residues in milk. The detection limit of this test kit has been shown to be below tolerance levels for tetracycline, The SNAP Tetracycline Test is designed to provide convenience and ease-of-use in monitoring tetracycline 3. Adding the Sample to the SNAP Device
oxytetracycline and chlortetracycline. Sole reliance on this kit may result in the rejection of milk that is residues as part of a quality assurance program.
• Pour the contents of the sample tube into the sample well of the SNAP considered safe for human consumption. It is recommended that positive samples be further analyzed device and discard the tube. The sample will flow across the results using a quantitative, drug specific method of analysis, when available.
window toward the pink activation circle.
• When the pink activation circle begins to disappear, push the activator For technical assistance, call IDEXX Technical Services at:
button FIRMLY until it snaps flush with the body of the SNAP device.
Activation Circle U.S. and Canada 1-800-321-0207
• Wait 4 minutes. NOTE: The SNAP device must remain on the heater block during color
NOTE: Blue control and sample spots will develop during the 4 minutes.
Components Required, But Not Provided (Available through IDEXX )
• Block Heater capable of maintaining an operating temperature of 45°C (113°F) ± 5°C.
Interpreting Test Results
Accessories (Available through IDEXX)
If color development does not occur in the control spot, retest the sample.
• SNAPshot* Reader• SNAP stop solution • SNAPshot Reader: Insert the SNAP device immediately after color development and
follow the instructions for reading the device.
• Visual Read: When interpreting results, position the SNAP device with the sample well to
Al materials must be refrigerated at 2°–7°C (36°–45°F). Tests can be kept at room temperature, 18°–29°C the left. If color development does not occur in the control spot, retest the sample.
(65°–85°F), during the day of use. Unused tests must be returned to refrigeration.
2007 IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. Westbrook, Maine 04092 USA *SNAP and SNAPShot are trademarks or registered trademarks of Tel: 1-207-556-0300 or 1-800-321-0207 IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.
Wie Wildtiere Blauer Engel entzweit ein auf Handystrahlen für das Dorf im Allgäu Samuel Hahnemanns Jünger freuten sich über ihren Trumpf: Homöopathie kuriert auch kranke Tiere. Seit Wissenschaftler dies wissen, rauben sie allen Kritikern die Argumente, die hartnäckig die Heilerfolge der sanften Medizin ins Reich der Phantasie abdrängen. Niemand
User's Guide ExStik® EC500 pH/Conductivity / TDS / Salinity / Temperature Meter Congratulations on your purchase of the ExStik® EC500 pH/Conductivity/Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) / Salinity meter. With the EC500's dynamic cell-constant technology it is possible to measure a wide range of Conductivity, TDS, and Salinity with the same electrode. Careful use and maintenance will provide years of reliable service.